Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Welcome to the Cat House

This is my new side table, which will soon be residing in my living room...


I drew up the plans for it and my Father built it. I'm going to paint it the same citron green as the walls in my living room, once it arrives in Suburbia. It's currently sitting in my Father's woodworking studio. That space in the bottom there is for the cat. I've got a cushion made out of the same fabric as my throw pillows that will be shoved in there, so Dolemite can hang out in there. I figure it'll be a nice little nook for him to sleep in. The key to getting my stubborn cat to go in there is to make him believe he's not allowed... then he'll be all over it. hehe.

Edited to say: To be specific, my Mother made the cushion. She read this yesterday and was comically-bothered by the lack of due credit given. THANK YOU MY DEAR MOTHER, FOR MAKING THE CUSHION FOR YOUR GRANDCAT.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you gave your mother the well deserved credit. Now you just need to lay important looking papers inside as well to ensure Dolemite's desire to enter.