Monday, September 24, 2007

What do you call a guy hanging on the wall?

I have a backlog of things that I need frame. I also have a stack of things that ARE framed that I haven't gotten around to hanging up. I'll get around to it eventually. I've got other things to do. Like chase the cat around the house with my video camera in hopes he'll do something interesting. You know, important stuff.

This frame situation is the bane of my Mother's existence.

Everytime she visits, she asks if we should hang things on the walls. I've already got a lot of things up around the house, so it's not as if my walls are bare. The un-hung things apparently eat at her soul. I don't know why.

This weekend, I went frame shopping and bought enough frames for all the unframed things I have aquired. Thus, the backlog is gone and my mother will now have to find something else to nag me about.

By the way, you call him "Art."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes Mom's soul is at peace now!!!

Anonymous said...

Good words.