Monday, October 01, 2007

Let me check my schedule.

Last year, after resisting for quite some time, I broke down and bought a weekly planner. I resisted because it's just another thing I'd need to carry around. I finally bought one after cleaning out my bag and throwing out dozens of scraps of paper with info about shows I was going to and a bunch of little appointment cards for various things I needed to not forget.

So I bought a planner. A little fake leather "old man" planner. And it's seriously increased the quality of my life. I never have to worry about missing something. I just need to refer to my little book. It's great.

So I went to the flea-market near my house on Saturday to pick up some cheapo shower curtain liner to use as drop cloths for a painting project, and I saw my exact same generic planner, all spiffy and new for 2008. For a dollar!

Whoo-hoo! I'm so excited that I'm all set for the new year. Right now it's just sitting in my office, ready to go as soon as the ball drops in Times Square. heehee.

No comments: