Friday, January 04, 2008

Those Jerks...

It is a well known fact that I have rude, bastardy neighbors to the left of my house.

They refuse to speak to me, do not wave back when I wave at them and also ignore me when I say hello. They are awful people.

Actually, they don't ignore me... they roll their eyes in my general direction all the time. So I guess they acknowledge my existence, and hate it.

So I continue to be nice to them, and they continue to abhor my very existence. Which is fine I guess, but sort of disappointing, because all my other neighbors are swell and it'd be nice if they were too.

So the other day, they decided it would be ok to lean a mattress against my house. A wet, soggy mattress.

WHO DOES THAT!?

They can be rude to me all they want... but I draw the fucking line with them LEANING THEIR GARBAGE AGAINST MY HOUSE.

Oh well, hopefully one day they will move. Or die. Whatever.

No comments: