Friday, June 13, 2008

You don't knock...

This past weekend, my Father installed my side-of-house-oh-look-now-you-can-get-to-the-backyard door. He did this for me for free, because he is awesome. (Hi, Dad!)

He did the whole thing in two days, which i think is pretty amazing. Admittedly, I know nothing about door installation, so I'm not sure if this is an amazing feat, or 2 days is the usual for doors. Whatever, I'm impressed.

This blog post is full of "Dad is great" type stuff for two reasons....
1. He just installed a door in my house, for free. A door that is greatly increasing my quality of life... I'm lazy and now it's much easier to get to my backyard.
2. Sunday is Father's Day.

Onward to photos!...

Here is my Father sitting in the door hole. (I don't know what I find that funny.)


On Saturday, my Father lost his sunglasses and promptly flipped out. Here he is wearing mine so he could continue working outside.. Luckily, we found his shortly thereafter.


Tools...


Taking a break.

He's really just showing off one of his tattoos here, but you know, I might as well post it. After all, HE PUT A DOOR IN MY HOUSE, IN 90 DEGREE WEATHER. That's amazing.

Happy Father's Day, a bit early, Dad.

(when ya wanna get going on the diner construction, eh? I KID, I KID!)

No comments: