Sunday, June 17, 2007

Please make it stop.

My left eyelid has been twitching off and on for a week straight. And when i say "off and on," I mean mostly "on."

It's annoying to the point where occasionally I can't concentrate because of it. Also, it's visible. I was having dinner with a friend the other day and she noticed the twitch. Ugh. It looks like I am thinking about winking, but can't commit to it... ALL THE TIME.

So, I called my eye doctor. Apparently, if it doesn't stop in another week, I can get some Botulinum injected into my lid to paralize it if it's too uncomfortable to deal with. BOTOX!

Oh good.. so I can either look like a lazy, half-winker, or I can look like I've had a small stroke.

I really hope this goes away on it's own, because I'm not going to Botox my eyelid, not matter how annoying this twitch becomes.

I'm well aware that this may seem miniscule compared to the plights of others.. but, I hate that whole "a guy with no shoes complaining to a guy with no feet" argument. There will ALWAYS be people worse of than you, and there will ALWAYS be people better off than you. I refuse to not talk about my tiny problem because of a "tragedy pissing contest."

wink.

No comments: