Sunday, July 22, 2007

Rumble Rumble Rumble

Saturday, Myk and I went to The Road Agents Rumble in East Hartford, Conneticut.

My friend Paul showed up with his bike, which was neat since I don't get to see him very often. I have no idea what sort of bike he has, but as soon as he hopped off, cats swarmed it to gawk. I suppose thats cool.

Since my camera got stolen and I haven't replaced it yet, Myk took all these pictures. I basically walked around all day and pointed at things for him to snap. It was sort of like having a personal photographer. It's odd, I go to a lot of car shows, but I know almost nothing about what is going on under these hoods. I just dig the clean lines and design aesthetics.

I love this car...


Car in car.. how artsy fartsy!


This color combination was really really great, reminds me of a creamsicle...




Oh yes! Music too! I got to see Levi Dexter perform, which was swell because I haven't seen him in person before and the last time he was on the East Coast was 1979 or 89 i believe. I was either not alive yet, or seven.

No comments: