Monday, April 09, 2007

Pleased to meat you

I frequently visit a "hamburger news" website called "A Hamburger Today" (www.ahamburgertoday.com) and stumbled upon this today...


Fantastic! I wish this could be converted into a useable font.

And yes, I realize how geeky this entire post makes me appear... both because I'm admitting I read a blog dedicated almost entirely to hamburgers, and also because I'm admitting that the thought of a font resembling meat would make my day.

But really, any talk of fonts makes the speaker seem a bit nerdy, no?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If it makes you feel any better I just recieved a package of picture of wood type. Yes, I actually paid for an entire cd of images of wood type. Its not even a font... just pictures... and yes I paid 300 dollars for it and it made me very happy.

right there with ya.

Good Lookin' Design Co. said...

Birds of a feather, are we.